Membres

vendredi 5 janvier 2018

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps, an easy one for our first challenge of the year - ANYTHING GOES! So no reason not to join us, right ;)? There is lots of inspiration by my teamies, so don't forget to visit the blog HERE to see it all! 

I made a watercoloured CAS card for today with an elegant lady...


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Paperangel and Whimsical Woodland Set 1 (sentiment)
Colouring: Zig Clean Color Real Brush on Canson Montval

I used my Paperangel Stamp Set and decided to only create a lady - you can turn your ladies into gorgeous angels or leave them as simple ladies with this beautiful stamp set. I stamped in Versafine Toffee Ink and watercoloured my image using Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens. I added a sentiment and a little heart from the Whimsical Woodland Set 1, and that's it :)

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. She is magnificent Delphine, I love your watercolour effect background it really does give your paper angel movement. Adorable.
    Warm Wishes Tracey x

    RépondreSupprimer