Membres

lundi 25 décembre 2017

Christmas Angel


Hello everyone! And Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a lovely time with your families and enjoy this special time of the year :) I'm back to share a sweet angel I created with my Paperbabe Stamps products - I love angels and really fell in love with these MDF shapes and stamps. Here is my make:


These angels are really easy to make and there are lots of different combinations you can make. You can see them all HERE! I used a Paperangel Fibreboard Substrate and my Paperangel stamp set to create my make. I first stamped on the MDF shapes using Versafine Toffee Ink and coloured in Polychromos. For the halo, wings and heart, I used lots of stickles. 



The assembling of the different parts was really easy with glue and I chose to have my angel standing so used the MDF stand, but it's also possible to make a hanging ornament using the MDF provided in the kit. Here is the back of the MDF so you can see how the pieces come together :)



See? Easy ;)! And the great thing if you're not into angels, you can just create elegant ladies with the main MDF shape, without adding anything else:


With the season, I just had to make an angel but I will definitely use my ladies all year round!!

Challenges I am entering:
Take It Make It Challenge - December Anything Goes


That's all from me today! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Dephine xx

4 commentaires:

  1. comme toujours c'est sublime
    bon noël
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is simply stunning ..... your colouring is just beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a beautiful project! Love it!
    Thank you for playing along with our Craft Stamper challenge; hoping to see you with us again in January!

    RépondreSupprimer